- Line Array optimized Waveguide with DE780TN8 driver
- 120° max horizontal coverage
- 107.6 dB sensitivity
- 220 W continuous program power capacity
- Neodymium magnet assembly with shorting copper cap
- Nominal Impedance8 Ω
- Horizontal Coverage120 ° Max
- Active Radiating Factor93.3 %
- Waveguide MaterialABS
Specifications HF unit
- Minimum Impedance7.8 Ω
- Nominal Power Handling1110 W
- Continuous power handling2220 W
- Sensitivity (1W/1m)3107.6 dB
- Frequency Range4500.0 - 18.0 kHz
- Voice Coil Diameter75 mm (3.0 in)
- Flux Density1.95 T
- Recommended Crossover51.0 kHz
- Winding MaterialCCAW
- Diaphragm MaterialTitanium
- Magnet MaterialNeodymium Ring
Mounting and Shipping Info
- Exit Size225x25.6 mm (8.9x1 in)
- Driver Diameter112 mm (4.41 in)
- Dimensions230.6x240x120.1 mm (9.08x9.45x4.73 in)
- Net Weight2.38 kg (5.25 lb)
- 2 hour test made with continuous pink noise signal within the range from the recommended crossover frequency to 20 kHz. Power calculated on rated minimum impedance.
- Power on Continuous Program is defined as 3 dB greater then the Nominal rating.
- Applied RMS Voltage is set to 2.83 V for 8 ohms Nominal Impedance.
- Waveguide mounted on 90°x10° bell horn
- 12 dB/oct. Or higher slope high-pass filter.